Post Utme Forms have been released in some universities, polytechnics and colleges.
We have compiled the list of institutions whose post UTME form is out.
In this article, you are going to see how to apply and the method of application.
Their letters of invitation are presented below.
UNN Invitation for 2020/2021 Screening Exercise For Admission
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who made UNN their first-choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
- The online registration commences on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 and ends on Friday, August 28, 2020.
- Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
Note: DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING.
Kindly visit the UNN Website regularly for updates.
Read also: WAEC releases new timetable for 2020 WASSCE
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Post Utme
Another Institution whose post Utme for is out, is the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University.
Screening and Registration for Aptitude Test and 2020 Utme Direct Entry Admission
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wish to invite candidates who scored 170 JAMB points and above. and student who applied for admission as first choice into the University through UTME and DE to register for screening and aptitude test through the University website www.umyu.edu.ng. Please note that only candidates listed on the mentioned website are to register.
The online registration will commence on Monday 10th August, 2020.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Monday 10th August, 2020.
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result (candidates awaiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
To be eligible for the admission, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19.
ALL candidates are to come along wearing face masks.
Students would go through temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.