Lagos State University, LASU releases admission list for 2021 academic session.
The admission list is for both streamI and II candidates who applied. Here is how to check the admission list:
LASU Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released. This is for both Stream I and II candidates. See how to check your admission status below.
LASU Releases Admission List For 2021 Session- Check Status
This is to inform all candidates who participated in Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME Screening and have seen their result that the LASU First Batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is out.
The admission list is for both stream 1 (ie., normal utme candidates) and 2 candidates (still normal utme candidates but, but applied for Special programme). We will explain it well below.
How to Check LASU Admission List
- Step One: Visit services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php
- Step Two: Enter your JAMB registration number and your Surname in the space provided. Please make sure you use CAPITAL LETTERS FOR ALPHABETS IN YOUR REG. NUMBER.
- Step Three: Click Login to access your dashboard
- Locate the Check admission status and click on it. If admitted your will see the message in the image above. Otherwise, you won’t!
Congratulations to candidates who made it to the Lagos State University Admission list 2020/2021 Session. Please do not forget to accept/reject their admission on JAMB CAPS PORTAL (once the admission reflects on jamb portal)
Once you have been offered admission in LASU, it will reflect on the JAMB portal. When it does, you will follow the procedure below to check your admission status:
- Go https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility./Login.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then jump up and dance because you have been offered admission.