United Bank for Africa recruitment (UBA) is ongoing- apply now. UBA is one of Africa’s fast leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries including 3 global financial centres.
The united Bank for Africa is to fill the following positions.
Job Title: Team Lead, Voice and Wireless Service
Read the responsibilities, duties and qualifications required below, if you are legible, then, go ahead to apply.
- Responsibilities Design and support VoIP infrastructure and its associated software, including IP-PBXs, call management systems, voice mail, and interactive voice response.
- Where necessary, plan for management or phasing out of legacy telephony systems and other switch-based technologies.
- Select, deploy, and utilize appropriate tools for reporting and routing of IP telephony/Video traffic on the network.
- Collaborate with systems engineers/architects for upgrades to operating systems, hardware, etc.
- Remain current on new transport protocols, products, and standards in support of VoIP/Video systems development and equipment procurement.
- Integrate IP telephony/Video systems with enterprise LANs, WANs, wireless LANs, and other Internet-based services and protocols.
- Provide leadership for implementing new VoIP/Video products or services, as well as the technical resources required to manage them.
- Collaborate with help desk to resolve trouble tickets and mitigate end-user issues with VoIP hardware/Video and/or applications.
- Assist with the installation planning and maintenance of network cabling, including MDF and IDF
- 100% uptime of Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- Achieve 99.99% Transaction Success rate daily.
- Achieve 100% closure of Incident logs as assigned daily.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ work experience in a relevant field
- Certifications; Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage
- Application closes December 31st, 2020
- Click here to apply
United Bank For Africa (UBA) Recruitment- Apply
Job title: Team Lead, Internet Banking/e-commerce Tech Support
Your key role in the bank sector will include the following:
- – Providing first level support for Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- – Monitoring of Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms. Immediate escalation of identified failures or possible failure triggers
- – Investigating and Resolution of of transaction issues on the Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- – Carry out Resource utilization checks and House Keeping Services across the Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- – Deployment of WebSphere Application upgrades and installation of patch fixes
- – Support of IBM Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- – Support and Management of Linux/Unix Operating System.
- – Any other tasks as assigned by the Team Leads.
For other jobs titles and positions, visit: https://www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/application/
Subscribe to Newspaedia for more jobs and recruitment updates.