Facebook Nigeria Agency Partner recruitment is ongoing. Facebook Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agency Partner, Nigeria
Read Also: Health benefits of Dog meat To Human
- To bring the world closer together, diversity is a must-have for Facebook, not an option. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our clients.
- The Global Business Group (GBG) contributes directly to this mission by connecting businesses with customers on Facebook, helping them to maximize the return for their investment on our platforms. We succeed when we help our customers grow their businesses, create jobs and power their local communities
- Facebook is now seeking an Agency Partner to work with the leading media agencies and wider relevant agency landscape in NIgeria. In this role you will run a specific book of business as well as lead our efforts across channels, functions and sales teams. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling cross-network marketing solutions to multi-channel advertisers and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers and drive new business.
- Facebook is now seeking an Agency Partner to work with the leading media agencies and wider relevant agency landscape in NIgeria. In this role you will run a specific book of business as well as lead our efforts across channels, functions and sales teams.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling cross-network marketing solutions to multi-channel advertisers and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers and drive new business.
- You must have strong consultative sales skills, a collaborative and innovative spirit and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the Nigerian sales team and is pivotal to Facebook’s SSA success.
Facebook Nigeria agency Partner Roles
- Lead the strategic relationships within an operating company and execute Facebook’s global and local deals with agencies
- Develop strong C-level relationships within the top agencies in Nigeria and influence all layers within the agency, incl CEO, MD and Managing Partners
- Support and develop entire agency to ensure excellent understanding of Facebook value proposition and products, with particular focus on planning and strategy teams
- Track revenue performance across the agency portfolio and determine corrective measures where needed to manage the acceleration of clients
- Collaborate with vertical teams in identifying and pitching transformation opportunities to clients and agency teams
- Senior Point of contact for the agency responsible for channeling and connecting any opportunities/queries to the right contact within Facebook
- 8-10 years+ proven successful experience in sales and marketing in a sales/commission-based role, ideally in a media sales capacity to leading advertising agencies
- Leadership credibility and ability to influence, develop, and empower a team to achieve their best and flourish
- Professional network in place with senior agency contacts
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at the largest companies and agencies
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Experience of working in large matrix organizations
- Strong understanding of Facebook user behavior and how technology works
- Strong passion for Facebook and our mission
- Fluency in English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dont just ignore, apply, share it your family and friends who are qualified for the positions