NDA list of successful candidates for the AFSB 72nd regular courses for 3 batches.
According to Brig.-Gen. Ayoola Aboaba, NDA Registrar, NDA list is out.
Read Also: Graduate Trainee Recruitment
He told shortlisted candidates to appear from .
Date: 12 to October 24
Venue: NDA Ribadu Campus in Kaduna.
The candidates will be interviewed in three batches.
NDA Batch I Group
These batches are to report for screening from Sept. 12.
- Ondo and Plateau states
NDA Batch II group
Candidates in this batch are to report on September 26.
- Akwa Ibom
- Yobe and Zamfara States, is to report on Sept. 26.
NDA Batch group III
- Cross River
- Sokoto and Taraba States will report on Oct. 10.”
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2020.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior)
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate
- Letter of Attestation of State / Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation / unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation / unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent / Guardian.
Download NDA form online
Candidates are to download both the “Attestation Form” and “Letter of Consent Form” from the NDA applications portal / NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for verification / confirmation of results at WAEC / NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and / or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask.
Important Notice From Registrar’s Desk
The Registrar warned that the candidates who fail to report on the dates would not be allowed to attend the interview.
He assured that candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay.
They are to go with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and bank account number.
All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates / credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others
Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification and medical screening, will be asked to leave NDA premises.
NDA Results checking
Aboaba further announced that the result of the NDA screening test which was held on Aug. 15 had been released.
Candidates are to log onto :